Google according to me
How well does googling my name work? A short analysis of the results.
- I am not called Jan Willem.
- I am not a concierge and I have never worked as a local sheriff or in a sound department. I do not resell pain management devices either.
- Just like this Willem, I never scored a goal that got my team promoted either.
- The only thing I want to mention about this movie clip is that I am not in it, and I do not have a role in the Paris edition either.
- My favorite transportation methods do not include traveling by kick scooter.
- Blue-headed Wagtail? Sorry, not me…
- Unfortunately, I do not own this hotel …
- I am not married (or death for that matter)
- I did not own a printing press in the 18th century.
- I am certainly not a sea captain on a 17th century caravel nor have I been stationed on a marine vessel in the 20th century. (This one requires some serious searching.)
- And although I used to think my father was one when I was young, I am not a catholic bishop!